We all know prices are rising steadily, and there seems to be no end in sight. Budgeting for food can become a weekly nightmare. It may seem that buying local food can be out of reach at the moment. However, buying local is not only more important than ever right now, it is also affordable. Local prices are now commensurate with grocery store prices, so why not support your local community and also get a great deal on meat that is healthier, tastier, and fresher?
By purchasing a meat package, you essentially are paying for 1-6 months of food at one time at a discounted price. Because of this, you get to enjoy the following benefits:
- Stop paying for inflation - Even if prices rise, you can rest easy knowing you won't have to pay the cost of inflation. You have locked in your price by buying in bulk and "shopping" out of your freezer.
- Get a great deal - Meat packages are always discounted! Even if you buy a freezer, you could recoup that cost over a year of buying in bulk just on the discount savings.
- Save on gas & time - Stop unnecessary trips to the grocery store, just pull dinner out of your freezer!
- Easy budgeting - Know exactly how much you spend on meat, and how long it will last you.
- Set-it-and-forget-it - We will remind you when to reorder with our recurring order system! Never be without delicious local meat again.
- Better for you, better tasting - You've seen the sad meat displays in the grocery store...you know our local, grass-fed, sustainably-raised, meats are more delicious and healthier. Our lean buffalo, elk, & venison are low in fat and high in protein (and taste pretty great, too).
- Peace of mind - Food shortages need not bother you anymore, because you have a freezer full of food! Can't make it to the grocery store because of health, weather, or motivation? Shop from your freezer!
In conclusion, there are so many more reasons to buy in bulk from local producers than there are reasons not to! It couldn't be more affordable or easier than it is right now. Shop our selection of meat packages, or let us know what you want and we will create a custom meat package for you!
If you don't have a large freezer, try a Monthly CSA Meat Share, which will fit in a standard freezer with plenty of room left over!