We've been supplying stores, restaurants, and markets for 18 years coast to coast. Your customers will love the healthier, tastier choices of pastured buffalo and grass-fed beef, both with no hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, or chemicals of any kind.
Our buffalo are raised on pasture for 30 months with plenty of room to roam. They are fed a natural diet of mixed grasses and fresh water. Our buffalo meat is lean, tender, flavorful, and juicy. It is non-allergenic and is one of the healthiest meats you can eat.
Buffalo meat is an incredible product; low in fat and cholesterol and high in iron, B-12, and protein. People love it because of its taste, nutrition, and organic type qualities.
Items available include Buffalo Trim, Ground Buffalo, Buffalo Patties, Buffalo Stew, Buffalo Short Ribs, Buffalo Back Ribs, Buffalo Osso Bucco, Buffalo Steak Tips, Buffalo Roasts, Buffalo Steaks (Buffalo Ribeye Steak, Buffalo NY Strip Steak, Buffalo Tenderloin Steak, Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak), Buffalo Organs, Raw and Smoked Buffalo Bones, Buffalo Pet food, Buffalo Jerky and Buffalo Hot and Sweet Sausages.
We work closely with and support other local farmers. All Buffalo (Bison) sold in our store are born, raised, and slaughtered within a 200-mile radius of Warner, NH.
We offer 100% grass-fed beef raised on our Pitcher Mountain Farm located in Stoddard, NH. Great genetics and quality feed are what separate our grass-fed beef from others. Our beef is rich in flavor.
Our pastured beef is raised on lush green grass. Hay and minimal amounts of grain are also fed. We strive for the highest quality by creating a delicious product that is responsibly and naturally raised. We work closely with and support other local farmers. All beef sold in our store is born, raised, and slaughtered within a 200-mile radius of Warner, NH.
Items available include Ground Beef, Beef Patties, Beef Stew, Beef Short Ribs, Beef Back Ribs, Beef Osso Bucco, Beef Steak Tips, Beef Roasts, Beef Steaks, Beef Organs (tongue, heart, kidney) Beef Suet, Raw, and Smoked Beef Bones.
Elk and Deer:
Sourced in the Northeast. Pasture-raised, fed natural grasses/hay, some grain. Not 100% grass-fed.
Shelf Stable Products:
Buffalo Snack Sticks and Summer Sausage. UPC Coded. Good profitability. Healthy and delicious. Corn free. No nitrates added.
Most all items are flash frozen, prepackaged to weight requirements, and well-labeled. Items like Summer Sausage and Snack Sticks are excellent additions to gift baskets and cheese platters. Shelf stable, no refrigeration required. USDA Inspected. Retail ready. UPC and ingredients listed.
For a complete Product list and Pricing:
Contact Keira Farmer via email for more information. Or fill out our inquiry/order form.
Why choose Yankee Farmer’s Market
- Twenty-four years in business with thousands of trusted customers.
- Impeccable track record for raising healthy animals.
- Dedicated to our Mission to promote healthy, all-natural, locally raised meats, and promote sustainability in local agriculture through networking with other farms and increasing consumer demand for locally raised, all-natural meats.
- We are proud members of the National Bison Association and their "Bison 1 Million" campaign. The goal is to restore the bison population in North America to 1 million strong by 2027. We are actively doing our part to participate in the fulfillment of this worthy agenda. The growth of the farm directly impacts the growth of our herd. Six years ago we joined hands in the successful campaign to establish bison as the National Mammal of the United States.
- Devoted to a holistic approach to land and animal stewardship.
- Personalized, quality customer service.
- All-natural products with no hormones or antibiotics. All meats are hormone-free, antibiotic-free, and chemical-free.
- Comply with veterinary recommendations to maintain good herd health
- Must have a permanent ID tag
- Raised on pasture for the majority of its life
- Follow best management practices as defined by the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service
- No hormones
- No antibiotics
- Clean water is always available
- Clean food is always available
- No feeds containing animal by-products (100% vegetarian)
- Only like species will be transported together
- Animals will be handled and transported in a manner that minimizes stress
- Slaughter will take place under USDA standards and inspection guidelines
- Animals/carcasses will be handled according to the approved facility's USDA regulations and HAACP plan