Enjoy these delicious pork chops. Lean and flavorful, the pork chops are great grilled, oven-roasted, or pan-fried with peppers and onions.
Each package has (1) 8oz chop.
- Before cooking, let the chops sit on the counter for about 30 minutes. Cooking them too cold will overcook the outside while the inside catches up.
- Seasoning, seasoning! Don't be shy, extra salt and pepper assures a delicious-tasting crust.
- Keep the fat on! Hold the chop on its side in the pan for a bit and get the fat nice, brown, and crispy.
- Once the chop is cooked let it stand for a few minutes. Cutting in too soon will spill away all those beautiful juices.
- Don't skimp. There is a huge difference in the taste of grocery store pork and local farm-raised pastured pork. It's worth it!